|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Lilburn, GA, United States
| YOU NEED AN URGENT RESPONSE |
With all due respect,below is the terms and condition kindly carefully read and get back for further information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* The applicant will start the repayment of interest at the end of every month starting from the next three month after loan has been transferred.
* Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.
* Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.
* We can also adjust the duration or the terms of the loan if the applicant cannot repay or need the loan for more that 1 Years.
* In agreement to this, applicant will be expected to send the sum of $300,
Below is the loan Re-payment plan. Scan and attach the copy of your ID for me
Adjusted Loan Balance:$4,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:3.00%
Loan Term:1 year
Monthly Loan Payment:$338.77
Number of Payments:12
Total Interest Paid:$65.30
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 11 payments of $338.77 plus a final payment of $338.83.
Agreement/Transfer fee is made payable through Money Gram to the below information
Hope you understand my loan repayment statements. If there is anything you think you don't understand, you can ask by replying.
Your Urgent Response is required!!!
PLEASE READ THE USEFUL INFORMATION BELOW ...
Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you will not get ripped off.
Never use Money Gram, Western Union, Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card, Amazon card steam wallet giftcard(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet / address to scammers. If you do, it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please do not) When you use money gram, Western Union, the United States is the control of the United States, and even if it is in Africa and you need to transfer to New York. Send the money to a US, UK, Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back from below
If you send money to this scammer, please
In the US ...
1.first ... file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the police report case number near the bottom of the form.
In the UK ...
1.first ... a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report